Wellness Kitten Recipe Canned Cat Food Case
Wellness Kitten Recipe Canned Cat Food Case contains quality chicken meat, which is a great source of protein. It also contain fruits and vegetables that provide your cat with essential vitamins and antioxidants that increase your cat's immunity. The mix is fortified with chelated minerals and vitamins, and low dietary magnesium. Whether its giving your cat a healthy urinary tract, or improving its heart's health, Wellness Kitten Recipe Canned Cat Food Case does it while tasting great!
· Uses meat as a protein source which is our most plentiful ingredient
· Contain vitamins and antioxidants that help maintain your cat’s immune system health
· Fortified with chelated minerals and vitamins.
· Contains low dietary magnesium
· Helps to promote proper urinary tract function.
· Added amino acid which is necessary for normal eye and heart function
Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Broth, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Squash, Zucchini, Guar Gum, Cranberries, Blueberries, Ground Flaxseed, Salt, Taurine, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Iron Proteinate (a source of Chelated Iron), Beta-Carotene, Zinc Proteinate (a source of Chelated Zinc), Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Cobalt Proteinate (a source of Chelated Cobalt), Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate (a source of Chelated Copper), Folic Acid, Manganese Proteinate (a source of Chelated Manganese), Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Biotin.
This is a naturally preserved product.
Crude Protein (min) 11.0%
Crude Fat (min) 7.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 1.0%
Moisture (max) 78.0%
Ash (max) 2.3%
Magnesium (max) 0.025%
Taurine (min) 0.10%
As Served Per Can (percent per can)
Met. Energy (Kcal/kg) : 1,427
Caloric Analysis (kcal/can)
3 oz. can 122
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Feed according to the age, size and activity of your kitten.
For 3 oz. can:
- Up to 20 weeks, feed as much as your kitten will eat in 3 or 4 feeding per day.
- From 21 to 30 weeks of age, feed about 2/3 can per pound of body weight per day.
- From 31 to 52 weeks of age, feed about 1/2 can per pound of body weight per day.
Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Your cat should always have access to clean fresh water.
Wellness® Kitten Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrition Profiles for complete and balanced nutrition for growth.