- Super bouncy and irresistible.
- KONG’s exclusive red natural rubber compound is irresistible for most dogs.
- For dogs 9 months and up.
- Great for stuffing with treats
- Can be used as a behavioral tool
- Unsurpassed in quality and durability.
Five chewer-friendly sizes are available to satisfy dogs with typical chewing temperament.
Small – 1 – 20 lbs (3” L)
Medium – 15 – 35 lbs (3-1/2” L) $$
Large – 30 – 65 lbs (4” L) $$
X-large – 60 – 90 lbs (5” L) $$
XX-large – 85 lbs + (6” L) $$
$$ = Additional Cost for Larger Sizes
Kong Stuff’NTM treats and pastes work great to initiate play sessions.
- Pastes – Easy to use and ideal for stuffing your KONG. Five great varieties: Peanut Butter, Liver, Puppy, Breath and Senior Paste
- Treats – All-natural, KONG Stuff’N Treats are great for filling your KONG or works well as an Anytime Treat. Four delicious flavors to choose from: Peanut Butter, Liver, Puppy and Senior Treats
- Beef and Liver Healthy and al-natural Mini Beef and Liver Treats are best used for training, stuffing or as an Anytime Treat.
Made of Red Ultra-Flex, puncture resistant, natural rubber. Kong toys are unmatched for resilience, durability and bounce. Nontoxic.
As with any edible treat, always monitor your dog to ensure the treats are adequately chewed.
Very Important: No dog toy is indestructible. Supervise your dog’s use of KONG toys until you are confident they can be used safely without supervision
Clean and Inspect KONGS frequently
Look for cracks, separations and/or missing pieces. Flex your dry KONG and inspect it from all angles. Loose pieces larger than a food nugget can be harmful if swallowed. Worn and damaged KONG’s must be replaced immediately.
1. Size Up – If your dog destroys a KONG in a short period of time, switch to a larger Classic KONG and/or an Extreme KONG
2. Multiple Dogs – Only provide KONG’s sized for the largest and/or most tenacious chewer in the house.
3. JawrobicsTM - Regular use of a KONG will strengthen your dog’s jaw muscles. Eventually you may need to size up or switch to an Extreme KONG.