Felidae® Platinum Formula for Seniors and Overweight Dry Cat Food
There is an array of choices when it comes to pet nutrition available in the marketplace today and not all choices may be suitable for all pets. To help consumers with the responsibility of making the best choice when it comes to their pet's nutrition and specific needs, CANIDAE offers a wide variety of premium, all natural formulas to choose from. From their four meat protein diets, to their single protein source diets, and now their new grain free formulas, we invite you to see the difference feeding CANIDAE and FELIDAE can make in your pet's diet.
Try this all natural cat food formula with four high quality meat meals and reduced fat and protein. It is specially formulated for seniors and overweight cats.
· Four high quality meat meals- Chicken, Turkey, Lamb & Fish
· Essential vitamins and amino acid chelated minerals
· Excellent Palatability and digestibility
· Skin and coat conditioners
· Balanced omega 6 & 3 Fatty Acids
· Guaranteed Viable micro-organisms and enzyme activity to break down cellulose
· No corn, wheat, soy grain fractions or fillers
· Naturally Preserved herbal formulation
· pH balanced formulation to promote the prevention of both urinary crystals and calcium oxylate stones
· All-Natural and Holistic food
· Wholesome nutritional brown rice & diversified carbohydrates
· Cranberry formulated
8 lb bag
15 lb bag
Platinum Formula for Seniors and Overweight- Chicken, Turkey, Lamb & Fish
Chicken meal, brown rice, white rice, cracked pearled barley, peas, millet, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), turkey meal, lamb meal, egg product, natural flavor, flaxseed, ocean fish meal, potassium chloride, choline chloride, methionine, taurine, suncured alfalfa meal, inulin (from chicory root), lecithin, sage extract, cranberries, beta-carotene, rosemary extract, sunflower oil, yucca schidigera extract, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, biotin, potassium iodide, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, cobalt proteinate, papaya, pineapple.
Crude Protein (min.) 30.50%
Crude Fat (min.) 14.50%
Crude Fiber (max.) 4.00%
Moisture (max.) 9.50%
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) (min.) 3.50%
Iron (min.) 150.00 mg/kg
Zinc (min.) 135.00 mg/kg
Vitamin E (min.) 200.00 IU/kg
Taurine (min.) 0.25%
Alpha Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)* (min.) 0.70%
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)* (min.) 50.00 mg/kg
Lactobacillus Acidophilus* (min.) 100 million CFU/lb.
Cellulase* (a) (min.) 100 CMCU/kg
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
(a) One Carboxymethyl Cellulose Unit (CMCU) liberates one micromole of reducing sugar (expressed as glucose equivalents) in one minute under the conditions of the assay.