EskyÂ® - Sky of Electronics
A pet fence, or fenceless boundary, is an electronic system designed to keep a pet or other domestic animal within a set of predefined boundaries without the use of a physical barrier. This hidden in-ground fence system is among the most reliable, cost-efficient pet containment systems available today. A buried wire transmits a harmless radio signal.
How does it work safely?
The pet wears a lightweight collar that emits a warning sound when the pet nears the boundary. If the warning is ignored and the pet crosses beyond the boundary of the fence, the pet receives a mild electric shock from the collar. The stimulus delivered to the pet may be applied more frequently and at greater strength as the animal approaches the boundary. The pet soon learns to avoid the invisible fence location, making it an effective virtual barrier. Humans, as well as animals not wearing the proper collar, are unaffected by these boundaries.
- Receiver is Water Resistant.
- The contact prongs are optional. We ship the item to you with 4 prongs for each collar (2 prongs are short; 2 prongs are long).
- New Testing Tool. The testing light is to help you to identify if the collar is working.
- Detachable Strap
- 1 x Indoor Wall mounted transmitter
- 1 x Power plug
- 2 x Adjustable receiver collars
- 2 x 9 volt batteries for collar
- 1 x Boundary wire of 300 meters
- 4 x Extra metal contact points
- 20 x Training flags
- 1 x Test bulb
- 2 x Screws
- 1 x User's manual